How To Make Money Selling Groceries On Amazon - LifeStyle Today

Breaking

Thursday 14 May 2015

How To Make Money Selling Groceries On Amazon

 

I’m willing to bet you’re a little like me.
Bills are too high, income is too low and free time is a faint memory from your distant past.
You know you need a way out, but where to turn? There is certainly no shortage of offers floating
around on the web, TV and newspapers. All of them promise riches from your kitchen table. You may
have tried a few and come away disappointed.
I have no lofty promises or false hype – you and I have been down that road one too many times. If you
are looking for overnight riches, please tune in to any late night sitcom and I’m sure you will have plenty
of infomercials to choose from.
No, today I would like to share with you an interesting little business I’ve built from the ground up over
the last two years or so. I must say, I am starting to get a little bit excited. And, no, I’m not retiring
tomorrow or buying myself a new Porsche anytime soon. I am, however, starting to feel like I finally
have a simple, part time business that I can do at home. What I love most about it is the fact that it has
crystal clear processes and a tangible result. It’s hard to get lost with this, and when you’re life is chaotic
enough, simple is a beautiful thing.
I’m guessing you’re no stranger to a little online business known as Amazon.com. This 800 pound gorilla
of the online business world has silently been building out an infrastructure like no other the world has
ever seen. Massive warehouses canvasing the US landscape are allowing Amazon to deliver incredible
amounts of inventory to homes like yours and mine for a fraction of the cost of their competitors.
So what does this mean for you and me? Well, the gorilla is letting us in on the action with a program
called FBA. Fulfillment By Amazon opens the doors to these warehouse to small sellers across the
country. In a nutshell, you send your inventory to Amazon and they store, sell and ship your items on
your behalf. Imagine for a minute a business where you could focus on finding great products to sell,
and letting someone else handle all the rest. This is what FBA is all about, and it’s the reason I’m so
excited after years of struggling to find a business that clicks.
Not sure what products to sell? No worries - that’s what this book is all about.
After a year of trial and error, I have found an abundant source of highly profitable products right in my
own neighborhood. In fact, I pick up inventory almost daily along with my milk, eggs and bread at the
local grocery store.
Yep, the grocery store.
Don’t believe me? I didn’t believe it either when I was told by my online coach that she sells products
right off the grocery shelves for healthy profits. Who in their right mind would pay a dollar more for
something they could go and pick up themselves? It never ceases to amaze me when a box of cookies I
paid $3.50 for sells for $13 or more on Amazon. Madness!

Only $3

No comments:

Post a Comment